Saturday, September 22, 2007

Slacker

Ok, I know I have been a bit remiss in my blogging duties recently. The truth is, with all the fall programming starting up at church, I have been swamped! Plus, Pierre and I are planning a 2-week vacation at the beginning of October, so I have to get all my work done before then!

In reality, I do have a blog I have been working on, but I am a little nervous about posting it. I think some people I know might not like it, and I am not sure if I am ready to deal with that. I know that some of you who have known me for a long time might think this is a little out of character for me. But, this particular blog is about an issue that is very close to my heart, and that makes it harder to put it all out there on the line for the whole world to see and critique.

How's that for a teaser?

Anyways, I promise to get something good posted as soon as I can! In the meantime, enjoy the change of seasons, the cooler weather, and all the wonderful things God has given you!