Saturday, August 4, 2007

Costa Rica or Bust

Costa Rica, here I come!

Tonight I am on my way to Costa Rica with twenty-seven youth, young adults, and adults from the Southeastern Pennsylvania Synod of the Lutheran Church (ELCA). We are going to teach at Campamento de Ninos with an organization called Pura Vida Missions. Pura Vida Missions is a Christian, non-denominational servant organization that seeks "to transform lives by providing Christ-centered, life-changing mission adventures." Campamento de Ninos is Pura Vida's version of what we Americans would call Vacation Bible School.

When we are done with our week of service, we will be headed to the Pacific Ocean for a few days of sight-seeing, relaxing, and "beaching." I probably won't have access to a computer until I return, but I promise to keep my journal and post a blog or two (and maybe some pictures!) when I get back.

No comments: